Wednesday 25 June 2014

~ArHi-FF~(DARK) Trapped forever - Chapter One


Chapter One: KSR vs ASR
"Oh god ... how many hours more Khush ... I will die in this boring plane ... we are here in this one since 9 hours still one hour is left for our landing and after that we have to wait 5 hours for the next connection flight and then again for 8 hours we will struck in the plane ... one more time than I am going to kill myself ..."
"Oye drama queen ... you are reacting as we will never get down. And you know this was the only flight that we could get ... I know this all will take almost 24 hours but we have to because the training in AR Fashion is the best opportunity for us ... so sleep now or I will sure kill you." La sat down next to her and Khushi covered her with her blanket, and La laid her head on her shoulder and fell asleep.

Delhi, AR night club
One of the finest and richest person came there to enjoy their night out. Samrat Singh Raizada a known name of the city, whose life is his only son Arnav. Samrat has all his business on his son's name, be it night clubs, companies or other things, everything was named AR, Arnav Raizada.

Arnav and Samrat were sitting in their private area in the club were no one was allowed without their permission. He wanted to talk to Arnav but his son was engrossed in the girl he was trying to seduce him with her naughty looks and the way she was dressed, was sure that she had not just go a look from ASR but he was watching her like a lion would keep eye on his prey. Samrat saw that look on his sons face when another guy came to her and danced with her, he knew he didn't like to share his things. Seeing him gulp his drink in one go, that Arnav was angry. "My boy don't get angry for a mere wh**e ... and btw she is not the type of girl that ASR would go around with." "Dad please ... are you serious thinking that I would go with her ... it should be just a matter of a night. This type of girl are here for having fun for one night not to marry them and take the bitchy nonsense." Samrat took his glass with whisky and sipped it relaxed. "That my boy ... your Dadi want to see you married now and I agree with her ... after all I want to see my grandson and daughter too. Look I know you are young and want to enjoy life but now it is time that your personal life becomes peaceful in the media." Arnav looked away knowing that his dad was right. "After what happened between you and Sheetal ... I don't want to repeat it." "It was not my fault." "But you were the one who slapped her in front of the media and don't forget ... I know everything ... you raped her and how you blackmailed her to kidnap her sister and sell her off. I am your father and I just want the best for you ... but I don't want this to happen again ... you can do whatever you want but don't let the left hand know what the right hand is doing. I hope you got what I wanted tell you." He took a second glass and passed it to Arnav, and both cheered with a drink. "Btw son Maa is coming back from Mumbai ... u will go and pick her up." "As you say ... dad" He stood up and walked out of the private area and went to the girl who was him the looks, Samrat just smiled at his son and he too went away from there.

Next day, New Delhi airport
Finally Khushi and Lavanya where out of the plane and they had also the security too. "Khush you I am so happy that we are in India and that to in Delhi ... if you weren't with me I would have surely jumped out of the plane. I swear ... I will never travel this long and that to in a plane." Khushi chuckled at her comment. "Yeah right and NK would have been a widower in such a young age ... and being his sister I would have searched a new hot chick for him." La smacked Khushi arm. "What ... you mean if I die you will marry NK to someone else ... Khush we are besties. How could you?" "La sweetheart you are behaving like I am going to marry him tomorrow of to some hot babes ... chill besides he loves you ... he won't marry any other girl then you." La giggled and gave Khushi a side hug.
On the other side Arnav got off his newly brought Audi A6 in dark gray,and walk to the airport entrance, taking off his sunglasses he waited for his dadi. Well really to say he was not much fond of her, because of her continuously lecture about respecting women and he gave a damn about her way of thinking. Arnav's phone started ringing and it was none other than his father. "Arnav I hope you are on time to pick maa from airport?" "Yes dad just waiting for her ... damn when is she going to come?" Samrat sighed, hearing his sons frustrated voice, he new that Arnav didn't liked to company of his dadi and even she didn't liked the way of him living. "Son she will come out soon ... have patience and do behave well with her." "Yes dad I will behave ... bye." Arnav cut the call and turned around and but suddenly something soft collided with him or better to say someone.
"What the f**k ... can't u watch you blind, idiot bi ..." "Shut up you jerk ... what you said I am blind ... you dumb head, you were the one who turned around and bumped in me and thank to you my coffee is all over our cloths." Khushi was about to walk off but he caught her hand and pulled her back in his arms, he twisted her right hand on her back and held the left in a very deadly grip. "What did you call me jerk, dumb head?" "Leave me you bas***d ... and yes I called you this and know I called you bas***d ... what will you do?" Arnav twisted the right hand more, and that made her moan in pain. "Leave me." Her voice was louder this time and all the people around them gave them strange looks but no one came in front to help her. "First say sorry and give me a kiss then I will forget and leave you." Khushi looked at him like she had seen a ghost, wide open eyes and water was filling in them, her mouth slightly open and her lips ver shivering a bit. "Never ... have you ever seen yourself in the mirror? Kiss and you ... I would rather die then kiss you and sorry for what, showing you how filthy you are."
 
Pushing her more into himself, he smirked feeling her soft chest on his hard one. "You know what I don't care if u want the kiss or not ... but now I will kiss you. If I am filthy then after my kiss you will be on the same level sweetheart." A tear rolled down her eyes, she started to move her head from side to side and seeing this he let go of her left hand and held her neck and tugged her face hard towards his. Just when their lips were about to touch someone pulled Arnav and Khushi hardly away.
It was none other than Lavanya who pulled Khushi and Arnav's dadi who pulled him away from that sweet looking girl. "Khushi are you fine? Are you hurt? We should call the police now and let this rascal get arrest." "No La ... please lets go ... I just want to go ... Please." Khushi pulled Lavanya and both walked out of the airport and dadi glared at him as she was going to burn him with her gaze but he cared less and took her bag and walked off too.      
~~~Bharti~~~

1 comment:

  1. Mind blowing update
    Loved it
    Arnav is so full of himself
    Arrogant bas****

    ReplyDelete